Casa Rohan: 2 bedrooms, for rent. Book in advance.
On a private lot, a 1 minute walk up wooden stairs from the FH2 community area.
The house has:
- Fully furnished kitchen with a large wooden fruit storage cabinet, a vitamix, kitchen utensils
- Large family sized wooden table with benches, 3 bamboo woven mats and a hammock
- Large upstairs deck with breathtaking views of jungle, river, and mountains
- 3/4 bathroom with a hot water rain shower and river stone floor
- Compost toilet, internet with wifi and off-grid electric from generator.
The Fruit Haven 1 community house is a 5 minute walk down the public path with a beautiful waterfall, and natural pool perfect for swimming on a hot day. There is a laundry machine available there.
Bedroom 1 has a king sized bed at $200/month for a single or $290/month for a couple, and bedroom 2 (slightly smaller) has a queen sized bed at $180/month for a single or $270/month for a couple.
Both bedrooms have a canopy bed with bug net. Bedding is provided.
The house is child and family friendly, it is fully fenced in with baby gates on the stairs. Contact us for pricing if you’d like to rent the whole house.