Be our Guest! Yes, we are currently accepting guests.
Pay a weekly or monthly rate, stay here and enjoy the ecovillage, private lots and community areas.
Please fill out the guest questionnaire
Rent is due on arrival
See prices and more details with photos in the pages linked below:
- We require a $100 security deposit per person. The deposit is returned at the end of your stay. Read our security deposit policy.
- Private lots have different ammenities, read in each one to see the details, arrange payments and details either through us or the owner.
- Each community area has access to a shared kitchen with high-speed blender, sink and dishes/utensils, and bathroom with dry toilet and shower (some have warm or hot water available)
- The community areas produce some food that is shared equally with the volunteers and members of the community. If you’d like to receive a share of the food produced from the land you must contribute in growing it (see details on this page: volunteer)
- Food can be purchased from local markets or neighboring private lots, farmers or communities (see the welcome page that is sent as a reply to your arrival confirmation email for more information).
- We usually do a weekly community food order.