The house has:
- Internet with wifi and off-grid solar-battery setup that can run a mini-fridge with backup from a gas generator
- Fully furnished kitchen with a large wooden fruit storage cabinet, a poweful blender (similar to vitamix), dishes, utensils and stove
- Large family sized wooden table with benches, bamboo woven mats, hammocks and rattan-sofa
- Large upstairs deck with breathtaking views of jungle, large river Zamora, and mountains landscape
- 3/4 bathroom with a hot water rain shower and river stone floor and compost dry toilet
- Laundry machine on site
The Fruit Haven 1 community house is a 5 minute walk down the public path with a beautiful waterfall, and natural pool perfect for swimming on a hot day. There is a laundry machine available there.
- The large bedroom has a king sized bed at $400/month for a single or $600/month for a couple
- The medium bedroom has a queen sized bed at $220/month for a single or $330/month for a couple.
- To rent the entire house the price is $800/month.
Note: all payment transfer fees (such as paypal) must be covered by the renters.
Crypto payments possible.
Both bedrooms have a canopy bed with bug net. Bedding is provided.
The house is child and family friendly.