- Communal dishes, cutlery, blenders (no hot liquids), stove, etc.
- Leave the space clean after use
- Dry dishes with a towel and put away immediately (not on drying rack plz)
- Add name to cleaning list and read the tasks (will be shown when needed)
- Water comes from the stream we use filter for drinking – 1 micron filter
- Personal box – label it or is considered communal food (see sharing shelf)
- Compost bins for fruit/veg scraps, paper/cardboard and anything organic
- Plastic trash bin for anything non-compostable (wrap any glass/metal with sharp)
- No incense burning in the house
- Quiet hours between 8am to 10pm, be considerate of people around – ask first
- Communal fruit is shared fairly among FH1 (sometimes neighbors and other FH properties) such as: bananas in cabinet, papayas are managed with a list – for other fruits depending on season and info see Harvesting Guidelines page: https://www.fruithaven.org/harvesting-guidelines/
- Sharing shelf – only use as needed, don’t take to your box please
- GPI – an investment lot selling fruit, prices listed, put money in the gray box
- Weekly order – check telegram group
- Chuchumbleza – dock (bridge) market on Friday (village shops usually open any day)
- Gualaquiza – market day on Saturday (market and shops any day)
- El Pangui – market day Sunday market (market and shops any day)
First aid kit
- Snake bites – go to hospital (See pictures of dangers on the wall near whiteboard) – call taxi, they are fast to arrive
- Instruments – use with care and respect
- Books put your name on checkout list if taking a book.
- Please care and respect books.
- Using the dry toilet, add 3 handfuls of wood shavings to the bucket after use.
- Butt spray/bidet with flush toilet or the dry bucket, reduce toilet paper use.
- No solids or toilet paper in the flushing toilet (bucket is fine)
- Peeing in the bucket is fine, around fruit trees is encouraged (drip line, not trunk)
- Please clean after yourself