The Casa Pyramiradora is located on the top of the hill behind the Fruit Haven 1 community area. It is a 15 minute walk from the Fruit Haven 1 community area, which you will have access to in order to use internet, electricity, and the community kitchen.
- The cost to stay is $120/month per person
- It has a pyramid-shaped clay tile roof.
- Wooden floor, beautiful view overlooking the mountains
- Walls screened with shade cloth
- Cellular internet available with a Claro (local cell provider) phone sim chip, which you can buy at the airport for $7 or at any store in town, and add MB of bandwidth pre-paid as you please.
- The house is surrounded by a young permaculture food forest of many exotic grafted fruit trees and edible plants, some of which are ready for eating.
To make a reservation, please fill out our Guest Questionnaire form.